Already working in the building services engineering sector? Chances are you can develop your skills further. Taking a pro-active approach in your own personal development will benefit yourself and your employer.
By taking ownership of your career and focusing your development you will:
- be more aware of the trends and directions in technology and society
- become increasingly effective in the workplace
- be able to help, influence and lead others by your example
- be confident of your future employability
- have a fulfilling and rewarding career
> Find out how you can become a registered engineer to gain Engineering Technician, Incorporated Engineer or Chartered Engineer status
>Our qualifications page outlines many of the courses available within the sector, as well as a link to the qualifications chart for NVQ Diploma/SVQs
>Find out more about Professional Development to further your career.
>You may like to become a member of a Professional Institution
>The careers section of the website gives more information on different opportunities within the sector.